Registration is Friday, April 7th!
This page has important information regarding Fall 2017 and Summer 2017 Registration. Check back here often for updates/changes to the schedule.
If you'd like to declare a minor, download the Minor Requirements and Declaration Form.
Enrollment in classes changes daily. Check with the Registrar's office for class availability.
Cool Classes at Marquette
ADPR 4000 101: Sports Promotion TTH 12:30-1:45pm (prereq: ADVE 1400)
COMM 4550 101: Media and the "Other" MW 2:00-3:15pm
DANC 2220 101: African Dance 1 MW 3:30-4:45pm
ENTP 3001 101: Understanding Entrepreneurship MWF 12:00-12:50pm (junior standing)
HEAL 1025 101: Culture & Health MW 12:30-1:45pm
HIST 4145 701: A History of Women in America MWF 10:00-10:50am
HIST 4355 101: History of Mexico TTH 12:30-1:45pm
HIST 4931 101: Topics in History: Witches, Magic & Demons MWF 1:00-1:50pm
FILM 2620 701: History of American Film W 5:30-8:10pm
MANA 3035 101: Diversity in Organizations TTH 3:30-4:45pm (prereq: junior standing)
POSC 4361 101: Politics of Race, Ethnicity & Gender TTH 3:30-4:45pm
PSYC 3220 101: Human Sexuality TTH 12:30-1:45pm (prereq: PSYC 1001)
PSYC 3550 101: Psychology of Gender Roles TTH 11:00-12:15pm (prereq: PSYC 1001)
SOWJ 2150 101: Immigrants & Their Communities TTH 3:30-4:45pm
SOCI 3250 101: Race & Ethnic Relations TTH 9:30-10:40am
- no cancelled courses at this time
- FA17 F120J: RPM: Figure Drawing in a Contemporary Context TTH 12:30-3:00; Noffsinger, Tom
- FA17 F120K: RPM: Cognita Natura F 8:30-2:00; Barany/Heldt
Updated Course Information
- FA17:NSP200C - now taught by Jamal Currie
- FA17: DS307G: PowerSports now 7:10-10:00pm TTH
- SU17: HU340A/WR340A/DS307B: Migration, Memory & Memorial prerequisites are now: F100, F110, F130, F113/115/117, HU121, WR200 or instructor permission
- HU121 is now Culture, Intersectionality & Humanity
- WR120 is now Process of Inquiry
- WR200 is now Critical Conversations
- SU17 HU380C: This is a travel course that meets: July 17 - 20 - Class Meetings at MIAD, July 21/22 - Travel Days, July 23 - August 5 - Meet onsite @ Bear Creek Organic Farm, Petoskey Michigan
- SU17 WR340A is cross listed with HU340A & DS307B, meets TTH 8:30-12:00 May 15 - June 23
- FA17 MARK 3001 - also has a prerequisite of ECON 1001